Wednesday 27 June 2012

Warbelt. Now with Added Tacos

As mentioned previously on this blog, I've upgraded a bunch of ammo pouches to HSGI Tacos. Two of the double-decker Tacos, along with an HSGI Bleeder Blowout pouch have gone on my warbelt. The current incarnation of this belt (which will inevitably change again in the near future) consists of (from left to right): TAG Padded Patrol Belt, HSGI Double-Decker Tacox2, Warrior Assault Systems torch pouch, Maxpedition medium Roly-Poly, Warrior medium utility pouch, HSGI bleeder blowout pouch, CAT tourniquet and Blackhawk SERPA with SIG Sauer 226 (Tokyo Marui). I can see this changing again in the near future, still not 100% perfect. The two taco pouches have been moved so they're right next to each other. I'd like to change the torch pouch for an OD one and the belt may change for something like the Tactical Tailor Fight-Light belt. I'd also like a different pouch to replace the utility pouch, but haven't found one more suitable yet. The holster may also get replaced with a kydex holster, but I have to settle on which handgun will be carried on this belt, if I find a nice railed 1911, that may go on in place of the SIG. The hunt goes on.

No comments: