Tuesday 17 November 2009

New photos of the L119A1

Now that I have improved my photography skills and got to the point where I know what most of the knobs and buttons do on my Sony DSLR, I can finally put up some photos of my gun that I am happy with. These were taken under artificial light on shutter priority with a 10 second exposure. They seem to have come out okay.

The specs of the rifle are as before. Please note that this is an airsoft rifle and not capable of firing, or being converted to fire, real ammunition:

L119A1: Guarder Colt Canada metal receiver, Marui M4 internals & stock, AR15.net stock pad, DBoys RIS, delta ring, foresight cup, DragonRed L119A1 barrel, Blackhawk mag pouch, Guarder oversized grip, ACM ACOG. there is still a few things I want to change about the gun including upgrading all the internals, fitting a tight barrel and getting the RIS to stay still - it currently twists slightly around the barrel, cheap Chinese tat.

The rifle is sitting on a bunch of my gear. Some of the stuff you may spot in the background:

TT 2-Piece MAV with Warrior triple M4 pouch, TT canteen pouch and TT GP pouch. Desert and DPM assault vests, DDPM windproof smock, Warrior assault pack, SOTech plate carrier and my custom PLCE webbing. Hope you like the pics.






No comments: