Thursday 14 April 2011

The L119A1 Project: Yet Another Rebuild

Yeah, you heard. Another rebuild of the albatross of a gun that is my L119A1. All that is left of the original Tokyo Marui M4RIS is the motor base plate, stock tube and stock. The rest has been completely replaaced with custom parts that I have spent hours hunting over the last five years or so. Can't believe I've spent that long and that amount of money on a gun which is yet to prove useful but them's the breaks. Here's the latest set of pictures showing the installation of the MadBull tight barrel, G&P 8mm Bearing Gearbox and G&P M120 motor. As you can see, I got the whole thing together before realising I'd forgot to install the forward assist. Oh how I laughed.

Knowing my luck, it will now be over the limit at every site I play at, that would be sod's law, but I'll have to wait and see.

All that is left now is to fit the stock magazine pouch and dummy magazine a tidily finish off the rear wiring. Wish me luck.







2 comments:

SamAlexander86 said...

Just wondering what battery you went for? I've gone for a G&P 7 .4 as the 11.1 doesn't seem to fit my G&P 5 pos stock.

CyberpunkHero said...

I'm currently running batteries in a stock pouch, not made the move to LiPo yet.